SUBMIT YOUR SITE TO THE NUMISMATICRING
The purpose of this ring is to assist viewers to locate
information regarding Numismatics.
If you are unfamiliar with Web Rings, they link together
different Internet sites. A person finding The NumismaticRing
logo can visit every member's site, without having to use
a search engine or know the other sites' Internet location
NusmismaticRing has been designed to provide longterm information
on coins to visitors and to evolve into the largest possible
virtual coin cabinet. Every ring member will do his best
to provide information on the coins he displays on the net.
Private collectors usually own and keep the coins they display
on their web sites and specific information can hence be
asked anytime. As dealers sell the coins displayed, specific
rules apply :
- dealers picture over 80% of the coins they offer for the
- dealers give scientific data on every coin (wheight, at
least, die-axis and diameter if possible)
- dealers keep the pictures on line forever so any picture
can be used as a reference in scientific publications.
- dealers add a very strong links page not only to other
dealers but also to scientific institutions and information
ressources or add informative texts (if there is no links
- all ring members commit themselves to answer relevant
questions sent by visitors.
- all ring members have a liberal copyright policy enabling
easy referenced use by individuals, scholars or scientific
For a detailed example of such kind of a copyright,
refer for instance to : http://image.ox.ac.uk/pages/bodleian/Bodl579/preliminary.HTM
Applications and enquiries wellcomed by ringmaster at email@example.com